The United States Chess Federation's Official Rules of Chess is the only guide sanctioned and compiled by the U.S. Chess Federation (USCF), the governing body for chess in the United States. It is designed to be a useful reference for all chess players, especially tournament directors and chess club teachers.
This newest edition features the latest rules governing chess including...
- Guidelines for Internet chess and speed chess
- Information about the USCF's national chess rating system
- Explanations of all legal moves
- Guidelines for organizing and directing a tournament
- A new and improved index for quick reference
The United States Chess Federation's Official Rules of Chess is essential for USCF tournament directors and serious players alike. It's time to channel your inner Bobby Fischer.
- Condition: Paperback new. Glued binding.
- Edition: Sixth Edition - Published August 5, 2014
- Publisher: Penguin Random House
- ISBN-13: 9780375724008
- Pages: 416
- Dimensions: 7.80 (w) x 5.00 (h) x 1.10 (d)
- Rating: ★★★★1/2
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The U.S. Chess Federation represents the United States in the World Chess Federation (FIDE), linking U.S. members to chess players around the world. A not-for-profit membership organization devoted to extending the role of chess in American society, the USCF promotes the study and knowledge of the game of chess, for its own sake as an art and enjoyment, but also as a means for the improvement of society.