Spoiler Alert: You're going to say YES! YES! YES! to this one, BIG TIME!
We have all been there.
"The Tyranny of the 750". Wanting a glass of wine but knowing that if you open a new bottle, there would be the pressure to maybe drink more that you wanted or end up throwing good wine down the drain..."the tyranny of the 750".
How do you preserve an open bottle so you can continue to prepare the right wines with the right meals and...keep it fresh? Enter lover of wine and foodie at heart, Scott Tavenner on a mission to create the Savino Wine Saver Carafe.
Some 15 years ago, Scott set out to overcome his own personal 'tyranny of the 750' when he opened his refrigerator to find a glass of wine sitting on the top shelf. Asking his wife about the glass, she responded, "I wanted to save the wine for later."
Scott's mission was to solve the question of how do you have a glass of wine on Tuesday and enjoy the rest of the bottle on Saturday? Tavenner founded Savino on the simple premise that great products begin with a great experience.
From their very first design meeting, Tavenner and product designer Michael Liebowitz set out to create a product that was not only effective and elegant but easy-to-use. The key to the Savino Wine Saver Carafe is the float component, which creates a physical barrier between oxygen and the remainder of your wine all the while you can still pour from the device.
Unlike other wine preservation solutions on the market, Savino does not try to control the environment of an opened bottle of wine. Instead, it creates a new, beautiful environment designed to both preserve AND serve wine.
The Savino wine preservation system allows you to enjoy your favorite wines anytime without waiting for an occasion. With the Savino Wine Saver Carafe, you can open any bottle with confidence, knowing that you can enjoy the full original flavor for up to one week.
YES! YES! YES!
- Carafe is made of glass
- Float is made from food-grade and BPA-free plastic and silicone
- Pour wine into the carafe. Insert the float at an angle. Float serves to minimize oxygen contact with the wine. Place the top on the carafe. Serve and pour wine with the float still in place.
- Float returns to sealing position when the carafe is upright
- Store in the refrigerator to help preserve the wine
- Designed to fit in most refrigerators for storing
- Works with all non-sparkling wines
- Spill-safe lid
- Dishwasher safe
- 750 ml capacity, the volume of a standard wine bottle
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Dimensions: 12.5" H x 5.5" W x 4.5' D
WHY WE NEED BEES! Yum! Yum! Yum! Just imagine all of the mouth-watering ways you...
WHY WE NEED BEES! The name says it all — sweet and nutty! Take raw, unfiltered...
WHY WE NEED BEES! Spoon-licking awesome! That's what Texas Honeybee Guild's new Strawberry Whupped Honey is!...