Butterflies rock because they are so beautiful and so beneficial to vibrant gardens, whether in your backyard, on your balcony on in your community!
We also are big fans of Austin illustrator / graphic designer Jeremy Payne's bold, textured and modern work. So, we think the combination of Jeremy's talent and the Karner Blue Butterfly's natural beauty for this small edition limited print is a very special one!
And, the fact that the Karner Blue is considered an endangered species because much of its habitat in the U.S. has been lost through human activity also makes this limited edition print an important statement and tribute.
To the left, you can see the full collection of Jeremy's prints that we have, including two more beautiful butterflies! You can get more information and see all of his original work — and that of other artists — by cyber-strolling over to our Art & Photography Collection.
- Artist: Jeremy Payne
- Condition: New, signed and numbered, limited edition, 2-color hand-pulled screen print of ink and paper illustration
- Dimensions: 12.5" inches W X 19" inches H
- Colors: 2
- Paper: French, Speckletone, Madero Beach
- Signed by artist: Yes
- Edition Size: 20 - SOLD OUT - Last one!
- Numbered Edition: 18 of 20
- Origin: Austin, TX