Clara Button loves hats. When her older brother Ollie ruins her favorite from Grandma, Mum takes them on a special hat day out. Her brother Ollie prompts the journey of discovery to the museum after his comment that buttons are boring coupled with his rambunctious behavior.
Clara Button and the Magical Hat Day takes you from Clara’s living room into a delightful adventure trip through London visiting Hat departments on the way to London's Victoria & Albert Museum. While visiting the museum, Clara gets lost and embarks on an exciting journey of discovery. Meanwhile, Ollie is having adventures of his own, with swords and tigers! Written by Amy de la Haye and beautifully illustrated by the award-winning Emily Sutton, Clara Button and the Magical Hat Day is a gem of a children's book.
And if you love this book, be sure to check out Related Items below, as well as our entire Places collection!
- Condition: New in New dust jacket. Glued binding. Paper over boards
- Edition: First Edition - Published October 3, 2011
- Publisher: V & A Publishing / London
- ISBN-13: 978-1-851-77658-0
- ISBN-10: 1851776583
- Pages: 32
- Rating:★★★★★ (See FAQs)
- Amy de la Haye is the Rootstein Hopkins Professor of Dress History and Curatorship at the London College of Fashion and was formerly Curator of 20th Century Fashion at the V&A. Emily Sutton studied illustration at Edinburgh College of Art and Rhode Island School of Design.