Such a great way to help yourself and help others at the same time!
Get away from sugary pop and sodas, artificial sweeteners and sugar substitutes and switch to tasty and healthy water infused with fruit, herbs or teas.
This red, silicone-banded Marino Water Tea Coffee Travel Infuser by Grosche is perfect for infusing water with small pieces of fruit, herbs, loose leaf tea, or even making cold brew coffee.
The Marino is a double-sided opening bottle with a stainless steel infuser and fine mesh tea strainer. The strainer unscrews at the bottom of the bottle, and you can put your loose leaf tea, fruit pieces, herbs or coffee directly into it.
And, it has an 18.6-ounce capacity for more than two cups of tasty, healthy refreshment of your own making!
Infuse your water and tea with fruit and/or herbs on your way to work, gym, yoga, or when simply short on time. The Marino is intended to make your lifestyle healthier and easier by letting you steep your favorite beverage when you are in a rush, but would still like to enjoy a refreshing and good-for-you drink.
The glass is heatproof borosilicate glass, and is safe for use with hot or even boiling water. The twist-on top and bottom lids, as well as the infuser are stainless steel. The size is convenient to fit in most backpacks and gym bags. It is also thick enough glass to be durable for everyday use.
This multi-use Marino Water Tea Coffee Travel Infuser is designed for those on the go, and it has a built-in carrying handle at the top and silicone hand grip to make it easy to hold and carry. Remember when you pour boiling water into it, let the Marino cool a little, as you will still feel some heat through the silicone grip.
You can keep adding water to it throughout the day for all-day, infused water hydration. And, the Marino Water Tea Coffee Travel Infuser bottle is easy to disassemble and clean in the sink or in a dishwasher.
And to find out how you are helping others at the same time you are helping yourself when you get a Marino Water Tea Coffe Travel Infuser, see The Backstory on Grosche below.
Size: 18.6 fluid ounces / 550ml
Materials: Borosilicate, heat-resistant glass, stainless steel, silicone
Naturally BPA and lead free
Making Loose Leaf Tea or Fruit-Infused Water
- Unscrew base lid and add matcha tea, loose-leaf tea or small fruit pieces to strainer. Ensure seal is in place, then tighten base lid.
- Remove the top lid and add water (hot or cold) from the top; tighten top lid
- Let it infuse
The Marino also is very easy to use matcha shaker bottle!
- Remove the filter and add 1-2 matcha scoop, to taste. The bottle is 18.6 ounces, so use enough matcha to give you full flavor.
- Screw the infuser back on, making sure the silicone seal is installed.
- Add hot water at about 165 degrees F. You also can substitute juice for the hot water for fruit juice matcha blend.
- Wait two minutes, and then shake to mix and brew in the bottle.
- Let brew for two minutes, then enjoy your matcha!
Making Cold Brew Coffee or Cold-Brewed Tea
- Add coarse ground coffee or loose leaf tea to the bottom strainer. For coffee, fill it all the way. For loose leaf tea add about 2 teaspoons. Adjust quantities based on your flavor preference.
- Pour filtered room temperature water from the top.
- Place in refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
- Add sugar and cream from the top if you'd like. You can give it a shake to mix.
- Your cold brew coffee or tea is ready to enjoy! Try different coffees and teas to find the one you like best. The cold brews can be stored in a fridge for up to 14 days.
THE BACKSTORY ABOUT GROSCHE
Grosche is a social enterprise and a certified B Corp with a mission to grow sustainably and to "Be a Source of Joy in the World", for customers, employees, society and the planet.
The company uses its profits to do social development work internationally, including safe water development in India, Africa, and the Philippines. And it received the prestigious Best for The World Award for 2016-2017 from B Corp.
Grosche is a family-run and majority woman-owned and operated business based in Canada since 2006.
With the purchase of any product, the company provides 5+ days of safe drinking water for people in need through the its Safe Water Project. It is providing safe water and health to people in six countries already, and has funded over 50 million days of clean drinking water for people in need.
What you buy makes a difference. Every cup fills a cup!